Email marketing is an incredibly powerful marketing method for large corporations as well as startups. It makes it simple to engage with both current and future customers, ensuring that the former become repeat customers and the latter become new ones.
But with thousands of tools out there, which one should you choose? The one with the highest number of features or the one that charges the least? Or the one that your friend’s or competitor’s companies are using?
To help you run your marketing funnel smoothly, we’ve collected the top 5 tools we think you should consider while choosing a tool to implement your email marketing strategy. These have been compared for their top features and pricing. To help you get a sneak peek of how these tools look from the inside, we’ve sourced a screenshot for each one.
Omnisend works effortlessly with ecommerce software and includes capabilities like automation, segmentation (which provides enough data to target specific customers for marketing), active subscriber growth through pop-up requests, channel selection, and statistics.
What did we like about Omnisend?
- Omnisend integrates with a variety of channels. This means you may send customers updates by email, Facebook Messenger, push alerts, SMS, and other methods.
- Omnisend gives you the power to automate your marketing. You’ll be able to send email alerts to your consumers based on their activities and behavior. After segmenting your consumers, you may send targeted email messages to them. Customer segmentation can be done based on a variety of factors such as purchase history, interaction, and so on.
- In your email campaigns, Omnisend provides a unique function that allows you to generate individual promo codes for different customers.
|Free Account||Free account includes up to 250 contacts and 500 emails each month, as well as registration forms, sales, and performance reports.|
|Standard – $16/month||500 contacts and 6000 emails per month, Pre-built Workflows, Marketing Automation, and SMS (International)|
|$99 per month for Pro||It includes free SMS credits, web push notifications, and advanced reporting.|
While most email platforms are built to send an email, Klaviyo was built to build an email list from ecommerce platforms and use it to create tailored email campaigns. Numerous abandoned cart follow-up patterns are included to boost conversions and purchases.
Klaviyo integrates with all eCommerce site designers and conventional CRM platforms.
What did we like about Klaviyo?
- Klaviyo understands that providing a personalized experience is the key to building deeper client relationships. That’s why it gives the ability to personalize subject lines, and email content. As a result, email personalization can be used to give a personal touch.
- Marketing automation flows and pre-built autoresponder features are also available. You may effortlessly integrate your prospects into your sales funnel and turn them into loyal consumers this way.
- Klaviyo ensures that your clients are not forgotten. It provides cart abandonment emails, welcome emails, and order follow up emails.
- With the use of dynamic data blocks, Klaviyo can bring in details about the products and consumer orders directly from Shopify and WooCommerce.
The price increases as the number of profiles increases.
|Free Plan||250 Active Profiles and upto 500 emails per month|
|20$ per month- Basic Plan||300 Contacts. Email and chat support are available. You get support for 46,000 contacts and 460,000 emails.|
|700 $ to 2000$- Premium||46,001 to 210,000 Profiles|
ActiveCampaign is a platform that may be used in a variety of ways. They provide limitless customization options. Every new personalization tag is created when you create a custom field.
On-site and Text messaging, CRM systems, a large site, and email analysis are among the fifteen key features available.
What did we like about ActiveCampaign?
- The program integrates seamlessly with popular eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce.
- It has a sophisticated marketing automation tool built-in. You can use this to share abandoned cart emails, win-back email messages, and other types of emails.
- You may also use your email templates to incorporate products or product recommendations and send them to the appropriate audience.
- The application’s CRM section helps in managing and tracking order fulfillment from behind the scenes. Tasks, shipment stages, and deal records can all be created using CRM.
|$49 per month- Lite Plan||The Lite Plan includes all email marketing services as well as marketing automation.|
|$125 per month- Plus Plan||The Plus Plan combines the Lite Plan’s features with CRM and sales automation.|
|$159 per month- Professional Plan||The Professional Plan includes all of the capabilities of the Plus Plan as well as on-site messaging.|
|$279 per month- Enterprise Plan||The Enterprise Plan includes everything as well as onboarding for an unlimited number of team members.|
GetResponse is an email marketing platform that focuses on maintaining and converting viewers into clients. GetResponse is a terrific automation service and marketing tool that is simple to use and perfect for lead generation. Customers can be reached through one-time broadcasts, entire campaigns, and more.
GetResponse has a ton of great templates to choose from, as well as a ton of segmentation tools and a variety of trigger choices for sending emails based on what your users do.
What did we like about GetResponse?
- Direct connection with major eCommerce systems such as Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, Etsy, and others is available.
- GetResponse will seamlessly import and update your product collection with the aid of eCommerce platform integration.
- You may develop responsive and customized landing pages or use a pre-made template with GetResponse. You also have the ability to integrate payment systems to receive funds on these pages.
- This eCommerce email marketing software includes a cart abandonment email system that reminds customers of their unfinished purchases.
|$45 per month- Basic Plan.||It’s ideal for building an email contact list and sending interesting emails.|
|$79 per month- Essential Plan.||This strategy aims to make lead generation, sales, and profit growth easier.|
|$139 per month- Professional Plan.||Advanced automation and integrations are included in this email marketing plan.|
|$1,199 per month- Enterprise Plan.||For maximum profitability, this plan includes personalized email marketing services as well as additional enterprise tools.|
SendX is an email marketing software for small businesses (ecommerce stores) that lets them produce user-friendly email campaigns that help them build trust with their customers. Email drip campaigns, a drag-and-drop editor, A/B split testing, auto-responding, automation, and customer segmentation are among the features available.
Marketers can send an unlimited number of emails on any plan. That’s right; there are no email limits. You simply have to pay based on the number of people on your email list. And with SendX’s best-in-class Email Deliverability, you’ll never miss out on those crucial opens again!
What did we like about SendX?
- SendX’s drag-and-drop editor makes it simple to design email campaigns, which is useful because it helps you to maintain brand consistency by creating templates once and then using them every time you send an email. Using a drag-and-drop editor also lowers the expense of hiring someone to design your emails.
- SendX offers an easy-to-interpret analytics dashboard to analyze the results of the campaign quantitatively. It also shows a heatmap of the most clicked areas in an email to show you qualitative data.
- SendX provides advanced segmentation and automation capabilities. You can add tags to customers and create groups of similar customers. These groups can be sent a targeted message for better conversion. For automation, you can create rules to trigger emails based on certain actions by the audience (signing up, adding items to cart) or events (birthdays, anniversary), etc.
|Business Plan$7.49 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers$14.99 per month for up to 2,500 subscribers$29.99 per month for up to 5,000 subscribers$44.99 per month for up to 10,000|
members-$59.99 per month for up to 15,000 members
Unlimited email sendsCustom HTML and CSSSegmentationForm automation
|Enterprise Plan (Custom Price)|
Unlimited email sends Custom HTML and CSS Advanced Automation Executive ROI review Advanced Email Marketing Training
With so many possibilities, deciding on the finest email marketing software is sure to be difficult and time-consuming.
There will never be a single optimal email marketing software for everyone, however. It all comes down to what works best for you. And it all depends on your marketing objectives, budget, mailing list volume, team size, software platforms, target audience, website structure, predicted growth, and technical expertise.
Along with choosing the right software, it is essential to create a compelling email copy to make your email campaign successful. You can personalize your emails, add emojis to have more people open your emails.